Wednesday, September 8, 2010

more exposure

nathan is once again featured in canadian family. this time around, he's on the *cover* of their baby guide, which is polybagged with their october newsstand issue. they decided to use one of the outtakes from the first shoot we did with them (last december). it's quite the funny pic of nate. not his cutest, but still cute.  :o)  for those of you not crazy enough to go out looking for it on the stands, here's the winning shot:

2 comments:

Venetia said...

When I arrived at my clinic this week, I saw a pile of Canadian Family baby guides on my desk and I thought to myself, "Am I hallucinating or is Nathan everywhere .. hehehe ..IS THIS NATE?!!!"

Reflexively, I slipped a copy into my bag ...

I'm a proud owner of all the magazines Nathan has starred in. And ppl are finding me odd to have these magazines lying around when I have no family.

:)

... that nutty Auntie Ven ...

kat said...

it would be awfully funny if you were really hallucinating nathan. ;o)

what a devoted auntie ven you are! i'm still waiting my copies of canadian family. well, actually i ended up buying one cuz i couldn't wait...