Big sighs of relief have been let out here in New Haven. :) I can't, can't, can't wait until I get to see yall at Christmas. Until then, I really hope things go as well as possible. And you know who to call in times of questions: The Clarks! ;) Know that I'm sending much love and hope and good wishes to all of you.
CONGRATULATIONS to the parents of a newborn baby, Kathy and Ken! The little one's just in time to take part in all the holiday celebrations this year. Can't wait to meet your angel.
5 comments:
Congrats Ken and Kathy!
I deleted my previous b/c I think you'd want to announce baby Mo's name instead. :)
Anyway, welcome to the planet Earth baby NEM!! Can't wait to hug and squeeze you!
-Venetia
Big sighs of relief have been let out here in New Haven. :) I can't, can't, can't wait until I get to see yall at Christmas. Until then, I really hope things go as well as possible. And you know who to call in times of questions: The Clarks! ;)
Know that I'm sending much love and hope and good wishes to all of you.
CONGRATULATIONS to the parents of a newborn baby, Kathy and Ken! The little one's just in time to take part in all the holiday celebrations this year. Can't wait to meet your angel.
With love,
Angie and Baby Leo
Congratulations guys!
Can't wait to see pictures.
xo
Terri and John
Post a Comment