Friday, January 20, 2012

Long overdue

It's been ages since I've updated the blog. I keep meaning to and then other things get my attention and then it's been another week and still no updates. I have some free time right now as I'm just sitting in the car with Nathan sleeping in his car seat but typing out an entry on the teeny iPhone keyboard is brutal. Nathan hasn't been napping at all over the last two weeks which means he's SUPER cranky by 4:30ish. Tonight we have family dinner 1 of 4 to celebrate Chinese New Year so I drove downtown to get Ken from work so that he could show off Amelia at work and Nathan could get a nap in. I kid you not, the kid fell asleep 2 mins into the drive. If we had stayed at home, there is no way he would've fallen asleep. What gives?! Anyway, so here I am in the car. My hands are feeling pretty cold. Nathan is snoring away. Was going to post a recent pic of the kids but Nathan just woke up and he is crying. Guess "free time" for mommy is over!

0 comments: