as directed, nathan spent some time on the computer today looking at a photo of his uncle doug, who is currently globetrotting (for the next year). here he is looking at a photo of his uncle holding up a souvenir (an argentine football jersey...much to his father's delight) he has purchased for him to wear. thanks, uncle doug! he can't wait to wear it!



5 comments:
Consider the souvenirs bribes, so that Ken gets Nathan to look at pictures at me every so often on the computer. Next up: baby All Blacks rugby jersey. After all, we wouldn't want Naters to treat me like a complete stranger when I next see him, will we? Because it will be that much harder to put a jersey on a screaming child. :)
what if nemo wants to dance instead of play soccer? will you deprive him?
If Nathan wants to dance, I suppose Ken will let him dance capoeira (look it up if you don't know what it is!).
I'll even volunteer to go back down to Brazil and buy him the pants and belt. :)
Nooo... I meant dance "Pharoah" stylz. Mesh shirt and all.
(Shudder.) If Nate wants to dance like that, I think he's on his own.
Post a Comment