Thursday, October 1, 2009

dedicating nathan

last sunday we dedicated nathan at our home church. we haven't gotten the official photos and video yet (stay tuned for that), but here is a photo from our camera.

nathan was pretty good for the dedication part of the service. he was tired though, so no smiles from our boy. despite being tired, he still let pastor brian hold him and didn't fidget or cry. way to go, naters!

later that day we got together with our queen's friends for a bbq at aaron's house. the food was amazing! thanks again to aaron for hosting AND cooking. nathan was able to hang out with his buddies ethan and joshua. it's so crazy that it's our same group from uni, but now there are kiddies in the mix! they are growing up so fast.


this week, nathan and i also went to visit another new lil friend, julian. only two months old, but already so tall! i think he's only a few inches shorter than nathan, who's almost ten months old.

2 comments:

Venetia said...

Congrats Naters! :)

I can't believe he's 10 months already .. he still needs to meet crazy Auntie Venetia. We'll set our Skype date soon.

I was telling Katie that I'll plan a visit next year (my vacation will be used up this year for mums' bday cruise, visiting grandparents, and a wedding). I might have a couple of days left so unless I add them onto a weekend, I'll have to figure something for the R2 year.

ttyl!! :)

kat said...

yes! let me know when you're free to skype! and naters has met you already, remember? you saw him when he was two months old. when you were in toronto for your resident interview. but i'm sure a skype date will remind him of his auntie v.

you should definitely come for a visit if you can. you always have a bed at our place. too bad you couldn't come while i'm on mat leave!