okay so using a very rough measurement, here are nathan's deets for his 8-month record book:
length: 27.5"
weight: 18.6 lbs.
seems like he didn't put on too much weight over the last month. less than a pound. but maybe that's right? we didn't do his length last month so not sure how much he grew. i really should be better about this. he's got all sorts of blanks in his baby book!
so tirza had a link for kian's 3-month entry that predicts how tall/heavy your baby will be in adulthood. i'm sure it's highly inaccurate, but i thought i'd give it a try. so according to that calculator, naters will be 5'10" and 156.5 lbs. yay! 5'10"! that's about as much as i can ask for and it's taller than both mommy and daddy so we'll take it! hahah



2 comments:
2 years old is half your adult height... apparently. I also learned this fact in my grade 6 health class, so I'm sure there's been updated technology since 1994/1995.
My parents measured me when I was 2 and I was 2'11". Then make sure Nemo gets enough sleep during his teenage years so he doesn't stunt his growth.
During those years of high school, I am convinced that I jipped myself 2 inches because I stayed up late talking on the phone and ICQ-ing and probably slept an average of 4-5 hours a night.
yes, i've heard about that 2 yr old thing too. gotta make sure he's good and tall for his 2 yr mark. hahah
hard to control him getting enough sleep in his teenage years, but i'll do my best. i don't remember getting much sleep in high school either. i also blame internet and phone. guess i'll have to make sure nathan doesn't have access to the internet or a phone?
Post a Comment