Monday, May 11, 2009

mother's day


my first mother's day was a good one. i woke up to hugs and kisses from nate. (apparently he will be taking me to tea at either the intercontinental or the peninsula some time this week.) we took ken's mom to dim sum for lunch and then that evening we took the boat out to lamma island for an excellent seafood dinner. more baby firsts: first ride on ferry, first ride on junk.

This is for Doug: to help celebrate Mother's day in Lamma we chose some of the Mo Family's favorite dishes as shown. It was SOOOOO good. Mmm fresh seafood.

P.S. That was our second order.



we're still trying to get him adjusted to HK time. right now he sleeps for most of the day. the first night he kept waking up every 30 minutes, but last night he slept 5-6 hours straight. so far ken and i are more tired than usual as well. hopefully we'll all be synced up soon.

2 comments:

Venetia said...

Happy 1st Mother's Day Kathy! :)

Doug said...

Wait, you all got *TWO* orders of the cuttlefish?

And Ken looking smug in the second photo is just rude. I hope Nathan barfs on his head. While he's in the MTR. And he's ten stops away from a decent washroom.

(Okay, maybe that's a little cruel. I take that back. Wait. I looked at the photo again. No, I don't.)